Hier geht es zur deutschen Fassung.
The Althar material is divided into three series:
- The “Althar” core series consists of five volumes and is self-contained.
- The “Althar Surreal” series is a supplement to the core series. The main focus here is on practical questions that arise when living the enlightenment experience in everyday life.
- The “Althar Intense” series consists of workshop transcriptions held in English language. The corresponding audio recordings are also available. The workshops draw partly on topics that have been discussed already in the Althar core series until the event date.
Often times I’m asked whether the Althar books should be read in a certain order. My suggestion is: yes, they should, because the books build upon each other thematically. In this respect, it is certainly most sensible to read them in the order in which they were published.
The recommended reading order is therefore:
- Althar – The Crystal Dragon
- Althar – The New Magi
- Althar – Towards Utopia
- Althar – The Final Letting Go
- At the earliest: Althar Intense – Space, Time Veiling
- Althar – Opus Magnum
- At the earliest: Althar Intense – The Unconscious
- Althar Surreal – The Lucid Dreamer
- At the earliest: Althar Intense – Living the Paradox
- At the earliest: Althar Intense – Borderland (Note: This does not rely on “Living the Paradox”)